Carers Choice is registered with Amazon Smile! That means that when you purchase something from Amazon through Smile Amazon, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase to us! Below is how it works!
- Open a browser on your computer, phone, or tablet. Navigate to https://smile.amazon.com/ .
- Login to your Amazon account. Enter your email and password. If you do not have an Amazon account, go to https://www.
- Choose a charitable organization. You can select one of the AmazonSmile spotlight charities, or search for one…
- Start shopping. Navigate through the Amazon Smile website to find products you wish to purchase. Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase to your chosen charity when you check out.Make sure you stay on the same web address that you automatically navigated to (it will start with smile.amazon.com).
- Make sure that the product says “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on the product detail page.
If you have the Amazon Shopping App: Tap on the three horizontal lines ☰ in the top left corner. Tap Settings, then tap AmazonSmile.
- If you do not see AmazonSmile as an option under settings, make sure you have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app downloaded. Navigate to the app store and check if there is an update available for Amazon Shopping.
- If the app is updated and you still do not see AmazonSmile as an option, you may have an older software that does not support the latest version of Amazon Shopping.
Thank You for your support!